top of page
  • How to Book a Room (房間預訂流程)
    1. Create an Account(註冊帳號) Sign up for an account on our website. Make sure to use the same email for your booking. 在網站上先註冊帳號,並使用同一個電子郵件完成訂單。 2. Choose Your Room(選擇房間) You can choose a room in two ways: By Location: First check the map, select your preferred apartment or house location, then browse the rooms. Read the room introduction and, if you like it, choose available dates to book. By Date: First enter your travel dates, filter available rooms, then choose the one you like to book. 您可以用兩種方式選擇房間: 依位置: 先查看地圖,選擇喜歡的公寓或獨棟住宅的位置,再瀏覽房間介紹。如滿意,選擇可預訂的日期下單。 依日期: 先輸入出行日期,篩選可用房間,再選擇喜歡的房間進行預訂。 3. Fill in Guest Details(填寫資訊) Enter guest names, contact details, and other required information. 輸入入住人姓名、聯絡方式等必要資訊。 4. Confirm & Pay(確認並付款) Proceed to payment and complete with credit card or online methods. 進入付款頁面,使用信用卡或線上支付完成付款。 5. Booking Confirmation Page & Email (預訂成功頁面與確認郵件) After completing your booking, a confirmation page will appear showing your reservation number, dates, guest details, and payment summary. (完成預訂後,系統會立即顯示一個「預訂成功頁面」,包含您的預訂編號、日期、入住人數與付款資訊。) 6.Receive Confirmation Email(收到確認郵件) After booking, you will receive a confirmation email automatically. 預訂完成後,系統會自動發送確認郵件到您的帳號郵箱。 6. Pre-Check-in Info(入住前通知) One day before check-in, you will receive the room password and instructions via internal message. 入住前一天,我們會透過站內信發送房間密碼與入住指引。
  • Do I need to create an account to make a reservation?(我需要註冊帳號才能預訂嗎?)
    Yes, you need to register an account before booking a room. 是的,您需要先註冊帳號才能進行訂房。
  • Will I receive a confirmation email after booking?(預訂完成後會收到確認郵件嗎?)
    Yes. Once your booking is completed, a confirmation email will be sent automatically. Important: the email entered at checkout must match your account email, otherwise you may not receive booking information. 會的。預訂完成後系統將自動發送確認郵件。 重要提醒:下單時填寫的郵箱必須與登入郵箱一致,否則可能無法收到預訂資訊。
  • How can I check my reservation details?(如何查看我的預訂資訊?)
    All reservation details will be sent to your email. Please keep the confirmation email for reference. 所有預訂資訊將發送至您的電子郵件,請妥善保存確認郵件以便查閱。
  • Can I modify or cancel my booking online?(我可以在線修改或取消預訂嗎?)
    No. Bookings cannot be modified or canceled once confirmed. 不可以。預訂一旦確認,將無法修改或取消。
  • What payment methods are accepted?(接受哪些付款方式?)
    We accept major credit cards and online payment methods. Please refer to the payment page for details. 我們接受主要信用卡與線上支付方式。詳情請見付款頁面。
  • Will I receive an invoice/receipt?(我會收到發票或收據嗎?)
    The system does not issue electronic receipts by default. If you need a receipt, please contact us in advance. 目前系統不會自動提供電子收據。如需收據,請提前與我們聯繫。
  • Security deposit policy(保証金規則)
    A hold may be placed on your card (not charged during booking). If damages, loss, serious stains, or unreturned keys are found after check-out, compensation may be charged within 48 hours. Otherwise, no deduction will be made. 預訂時不會扣款但可能凍結信用卡額度。若退房後發現損壞、丟失、嚴重污漬或未歸還鑰匙,將於 48 小時內酌收賠償;若無上述情況,不會扣除保証金。
  • Optional services(加值服務)
    Airport / Universal Studios pickup, early check-in / late check-out, daily cleaning & towel/linen replacement (extra charge). Advance request required. 可預約:關西機場/環球影城接送、提前入住/延遲退房、每日清潔與更換床單毛巾(需加收費用)。請提前洽詢。
  • Baby amenities(嬰兒友善設施)
    A baby set (crib, high chair, baby bathtub) is available upon request. Please inform us in advance so we can prepare it for you. 可提供嬰兒三件套(嬰兒床、嬰兒餐椅、嬰兒浴盆),需提前告知以便準備。
  • Languages we speak(可溝通語言)
    Japanese, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Filipino 日語、英語、中文(普通話/粵語)、菲律賓語
  • How do I check in?(如何辦理入住?)
    Self check-in. One day before arrival we will send your room password via the platform’s internal message. Please fill out the “Check-in Form” before entering. A tutorial (guide/video) will be provided. 採自助入住。入住前一天將透過站內訊息寄送房間密碼。請於入內前完成"入住表格"。
  • What are the check-in and check-out times?(入住與退房時間?)
    Check-in: after 3:00 PM / Check-out: before 11:00 AM 入住時間:15:00 起 / 退房時間:11:00 前
  • Can I store my luggage?(可以寄放行李嗎?)
    Some apartments allow luggage storage (pre-approval required). 部分公寓可寄存行李(需提前確認)。
  • Any house rules I should know?(需要注意的住宿規則?)
    • No loud noise or parties 禁止大聲喧嘩或聚會 • No smoking (incl. balcony) 全館禁菸(含陽台) • No pets 禁止攜帶寵物 • Remove shoes indoors 入室請脫鞋 • Quiet hours 10:00 PM–7:00 AM 晚間 22:00–早上 7:00 請保持安靜
  • Towels & kitchen supplies(毛巾與飲食相關)
    Towels are provided based on guest count (not nights). No condiments or food for hygiene reasons. 毛巾依入住人數提供(非依住宿天數)。為衛生起見,不提供調味品或任何食材。
  • What are the rental requirements?(租車需要什麼條件?)
    Drivers must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid driver’s license. For international guests, an International Driving Permit (IDP) may also be required. 駕駛人必須年滿21歲並持有有效駕照。國際旅客可能需要同時出示國際駕照 (IDP)。
  • Do I need to fill out a form before renting?(租車前需要填寫表格嗎?)
    Yes. Before renting a car, guests are required to complete a rental form with personal and driver information. This ensures your insurance coverage is valid and the rental process goes smoothly. 需要。在租車前,客人必須先填寫一份租車表格,提供個人與駕駛資訊,以確保保險有效並讓租車流程更順利。
  • How can I book a car and pay?(租車如何預訂與付款?)
    Reservations can be made online or in-store. We accept major credit cards. A deposit may be required at vehicle pick-up. 可透過線上或門市預訂。我們接受主要信用卡付款,取車時可能需支付押金。
  • Where can I pick up and return the vehicle?(在哪裡取車與還車?)
    We offer flexible pick-up/drop-off at airports, hotels, and stations. Free pick-up & return service is available in Osaka City. 我們提供彈性的取車/還車地點(機場、飯店、車站)。大阪市內提供免費接送服務。
  • What are the Car Rental business hours?(租車營業時間是什麼?)
    Our business hours are 10:00–20:00. Outside these hours, please contact us in advance; surcharges apply. 營業時間為每日10:00–20:00。若需在此時段外取還車,請提前聯繫客服,需加收費用。
  • What documents do I need to present?(取車需要什麼文件?)
    Please bring your passport, driver’s license, and reservation details. 請攜帶護照、駕照與預訂確認資料。
  • What is included in the insurance?(保險涵蓋哪些?)
    Basic insurance covers third-party liability and vehicle damage. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can reduce deductibles. 基本保險涵蓋第三方責任與車輛損害。可加購碰撞險 (CDW) 以降低自付額。
  • Are there exclusions to insurance?(保險有什麼例外嗎?)
    Insurance is void in cases of illegal driving, drunk driving, or unregistered drivers. Unregistered drivers are not covered—please register all drivers in advance. 若有違法駕駛、酒駕或未登記駕駛,保險將失效。未登記的駕駛人不受保障,請提前提供所有駕駛人的資訊。
  • What if I have an accident?(發生事故怎麼辦?)
    Contact customer service and the insurance provider immediately. Provide reports and police records if required. 請立即聯繫客服與保險公司,並依需求提供事故報告及警方紀錄。
  • What if I return the vehicle late?(晚還車怎麼辦?)
    Vehicles must be returned on time with the agreed fuel level. Late returns may incur extra charges. 請準時並保持油量歸還,逾時將加收費用。
  • Do I need to clean the car before returning?(需要清理車輛嗎?)
    Cars are provided clean and should be returned in similar condition. 我們提供乾淨的車輛,請以相似狀態歸還。

Contact Us

06-7777-5524 

Win Lance, 1-3-28 Naka-biraki, Nishinari Ward, Osaka City

Brand New Car Rental and Homestay Experience in Japan
No need to search high and low—car rental and homestay are all taken care of in one place. Our Hong Kong-based staff in Japan can communicate with you entirely in Cantonese. In the event of any unexpected situation in Japan, you can directly reach out to our staff for assistance. Additionally, all our cars and homestays are available for rent-to-own, allowing you to thoroughly experience them before deciding to buy. Everything is real and verifiable—you can see, touch, and stay in it.

Click a location on the map to see the route and room details.

© 2025 TRYTRY  

bottom of page